DevOps Engineer – Energy Flexibility Management Software
Vienna/Graz/Remote | Full-time (40 hours per week)
Are you interested in climate protection and reducing the fossil footprint of Europe’s electricity supply? Join us and accelerate the Energy Transition with cyberGRID’s cloud-based software platform for more energy efficiency!
We are an Austrian #cleantech pioneer looking for a DevOps Engineer, who would like to make a meaningful contribution IoT-in-Energy, with the clear mission of increasing sustainability in the power sector. Just like our software platform acts as the connection between renewable energy producers, consumers and markets, YOU will represent the crucial link between our Software Development and the Data Centers on the customers’ side. In other words, you make sure that knowledge and data are exchanged smoothly and efficiently to leverage customer benefits.
So what will be your tasks? Your energy will flow to…
- Facilitate technical knowledge management between Software Development and Business.
- Ensure that the software can be released to users in a top-quality manner.
- Design and coordinate automated release processes for complex software solutions with multiple customer data centers.
- Support Software Development in the design and implementation of ongoing delivery for cloud technologies.
- Constantly improve and maintain cyberGRID’s ICT-Infrastructure.
- Coordinate infrastructure setups with Software Development for ongoing integration and deployment.
- Define DevOps standards and make them available throughout the company.
- Support software developers to provide standardized CI/CD environments for embedded, backend and frontend software.
- Provide full infrastructure and application event traceability from requirements to productive systems.
- Analyze, design, set-up and maintain the customers’ ICT infrastructure.
- Screen new technologies and shape our technology stack.
- Apply and use new monitoring tools for the ICT-infrastructure.
- Enhance our IT Security Management by implementing security concepts (e.g. certificate management) for IoT products.
What you bring to the table:
You enjoy being the interface between Software Development and ICT center operations? Great! 😊
Now what about this, do you also have:
- Excellent knowledge in IT, computer science or comparable
- Sound knowledge in AWS/AZURE, EKS (Kubernetes), Docker, Github, Github actions
- Experience with Agile software development
- Familiarity with microservice architectures and experience with cloud infrastructure
- Team player personality with strong communication skills and assertiveness in an international environment
- Structured and analytical workstyle, remaining calm in difficult situations
- Knowledge of energy or finance markets is not necessary, but of advantage
- Good knowledge of English and German
You are our ideal candidate if you have already gained at least 3 years+ experience in release management or process management/design.
👉 Our offer to you: A safe job with purpose and responsibility!
With us, you can…
- Contribute to the development of a business model in a future-oriented industry.
- Enjoy a high degree of creative freedom and decision-making combined with a technically demanding task that presents you with complex challenges.
- Be welcomed in a team-oriented, cooperative working atmosphere in which performance is recognized.
- Benefit from flexible hours with Work-from-Home option.
- Work in a dynamic yet the secure setting, backed by a large energy supplier as cyberGRID’s parent company, actively delivering services throughout Europe.
- Receive a minimum salary in line with the market of 45,000 euros gross per year (subject to the “Collective Agreement for Employees in Trade and Crafts and in the Service Sector”). If you have more qualifications and experience, of course we are willing to pay more.
[ Help us to develop an excellent software product together with our customers ]
[ and become part of the clean energy future! ]
Please send your application by E-mail to nicole.klyma (a) cyber-grid.com
- your CV in English and German
- earliest possible start date
- and your references
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Photo Credit: Pixabay